Anonymous asked: SPLAT! You just got snowballed! Welcome to the snowball fight of 2012! Okay so here's how it works, just say three to five random things about yourself then go anon and snowball your five favorite blogs. If you get snowballed again you CANNOT snowball any blogs you've snowballed before, except if you're out of blogs to snowball. Have fun!
I’ve recieved six of these snowballs. Someone should be having a laugh somewhere. I don’t do that kind of things in here but
due to high volume of interest I’ll give it a go.
1. I like singing but the tone of my voice limits me to Frank Sinatra and arabesque songs. I’m really good at both though.
2. I always wanted to keep a diary but I’ve failed at all my attempts. Either because I’m not disciplined or my life isn’t that interesting. Or both.
3. I used to write poems when I was a teenager and recieved good reviews; a beloved one even got one of my works tattooed on her waist but I haven’t read any of them in last six years.
4. There are awful lot of things I want to do and I’m coming into terms with the fact that some will remain so forever. I’m of the belief that obstacles and scarcities keep my life not only challenging but also entertaining and I always relished challenges. Still, new year’s lottery would be of some help.
5. I’ve seen all Seinfeld episodes twice but I avoided the final and still I haven’t seen it.
6. I started smoking at the age of 25 and I’m ashamed of that. All my quitting attempts failed so far because of the simple fact that I just love smoking.
7. I like numbers 7 and 14. Of all the French I learned, only a few phrases survived and one of them is “J’ai quatorze ans.”
8. I still haven’t seen any of the Star Wars movies except the first one, during which I slept. It remains the only movie I slept at.
9. I turn into an evil monster during Galatasaray vs. Fenerbahçe games. Some of my friends avoid watching these games with me after I repeatedly pushed a friend of mine in a goal celebration to a wooden door till the door broke. He didn’t comment, but he didn’t complain either.
10. I haven’t fought with anyone in last 15 years. The last time I was took a part of a fight was in elementary school. I wasn’t tall back then, and a huge, troll-like fella insulted me badly, only to watch me climb onto him and use a red apple as a weapon to smash his head. His nose bleed for hours and I was scared that he might die. He didn’t.
11. In second year at high school, Shakira album Laundy Service was one of the two albums I kept listening to over and over again all year long. The other one was By The Way of RHCP. I can still recite lyrics of all the songs.
December 25, 2012, 12:13pm 1 Notes